SC’s basic organizational body is the monthly General Assembly, at which all members participate in direct-democratic debate and decision-making.
In between GAs, routine decisions are made by the Coordinating Committee, made up of SC’s elected officers and 1 delegate from each Work Group.
SC’s on-the-ground work happens through Work Groups. SC’s current Work Groups are:
- Outreach – flyering, canvassing, tabling, and contact follow-up.
- Study Group – reads radical political theory together.
- Ungovernable – works to help develop the Ungovernable2017 network initiated by Cooperation Jackson.
- Culture Club – movie nights, picnics, folk music sing-alongs, and other artistic and social events.
- Security – full members only.
- Serve the People
Contact us to learn how to attend a General Assembly or join a Work Group.